A multi-genre book event at a new venue on the north-east coast is coming up, and I am really pleased to say that I will be there.
Having lived in Whitley Bay for a while when I was working at the proper job that I once had before writing took over my life, it will be lovely to go back to that part of the country in my current guise as a scribbler. I really enjoyed my time up in Whitley Bay when I was last there. There's something magical about the scenery of that stretch of coastline, and I remember the many walks I took along the seafront after work or at weekends. From where I was living back then, I had a view of the coast, and there were days when I would drive home and just sit there for a while watching the sunlight on the sea, before grabbing my briefcase and going indoors to get something to eat.
Enough of the reminiscences! Authors at the Coast will be at Spanish City on Saturday, November 14th from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm. The event is free for everyone, so please bring your friends and family. A full list of the authors attending is on the banner below.
I will be there with all of my books. I will have my seven Jacques Forêt Mysteries with me. If you would like to chat about France, the Cévennes, the stories, or even Jacques himself, please drop by and say hello. I will also be able to give you the latest info on the next book in the series.
I will be bringing the three Miss Moonshine anthologies as well. If you are in need of a feel-good, heart-warming read for the coming festive season, then these collections of gentle stories will be just the ticket. They might even turn out to be the perfect present for that difficult-to-buy-for great-aunt in your family.
I will also have the four multi-genre collections of short stories that comprise the Seasonal Paths Anthologies. I work with one American and eight other Canadian authors to put these books together. Having completed the seasons series, we are now creating stories based around the four elements, and I will have the first of those books with me, too.
There will be lots to see, and even more to talk about if you can make it. So, please join me and loads of other authors at Spanish City, Whitley Bay, Tyneside, NE26 1BG

No comments:
Post a Comment