This is a massive book event that will run at the museum on October 31st 2026. There will be many authors and vendors at the event, and I am privileged to be among them.
For those of you who read this blog regularly, you may recall that I had intended to be at last year’s event. But changes in publisher and delays in the re-release of my books meant it was not to be. But 2026 is another year. With my books back on Amazon and the seventh in the series already out there earning its keep, attending Authors at the Armouries in October is the cherry on this year's cake!
All the authors will be located in the New Dock Hall. As soon as I know where I will be, I will update this post and include the information on my website, too. Please check back regularly between now and the event.
I will have my Jacques Forêt Mysteries with me, along with the full series of the Miss Moonshine, Seasonal Paths, and the Elemental anthologies. It is also possible that I will have copies of a completely new anthology of stories created and written by the members of Doncaster Writers' Group. If you want more info on that, then check my previous post by clicking the link. The Magic of Danum
You can purchase signed or unsigned copies of the books and chat with the many other authors in attendance, including me. too. If you want to make sure you are not disappointed by missing out on any one of the books, then check out my Amazon page Here
The event will open as specified on your tickets and run from 10.30 am until 5.30 pm.
You can get your tickets Here
If you haven't done so already, please note your diaries. I look forward to seeing you at:
The Royal Armouries Museum,
Armouries Drive,
Leeds.
LS10 1LT

No comments:
Post a Comment