Tuesday 5 March 2024

Come and join me at the Local Writers' Book Fair ...

 ... in York.  Please read on for more details ...



On April 6th, there will be a Local Writers' Book Fair in York.

The venue is the FRIENDS MEETING HOUSE, Friargate, York (YO1 9RL).  This is situated close to the Coppergate Shopping Centre in the city.  And, as it's April, the timing is perfect for snapping up some books to take on holiday in the summer.

There will be lots of other authors there too.  I will have my Jacques Forêt Mystery stories with me which I'm happy to sign if required.  All six of these books are set in south-central France, with each book featuring a particular cosy crime for readers to solve along with Jacques and his business partner, Didier Duclos.

Also, I will have a supply of all three of the fabulous Miss Moonshine anthologies.  For me, it's great to have the opportunity to write something other than crime for a change.  So, if your taste is for romantic, heart-warming stories, then these collections - created by a group of nine northern writers -  are just what you need!  As it says on the cover of one of the books, once you've met Miss Moonshine, 'life may never be the same again.'



Finally, I will have the Seasonal Paths collections on my table, too - I'm back to crime for my stories in these books!  These three collections of multi-genre stories - Authumn PathsWinter Paths, and Spring Paths - are put together by a collaboration of nine writers that stretch across the Atlantic Ocean.  I will be able to introduce you to some new writers that perhaps you may not have come across before.


So, please do come along to the fair, which opens at 2.00 pm.  It will be great to see you there if you can make it ... 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Louise here from Reddit. York is always lovely to visit and with the added book fair, it'll be hard to turn down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? One of my most favourite cities in the UK. Hope you'll stop by and say hello at the book fair.

      Delete