Tuesday 3 October 2023

Come and join me ...

 ... at the Autumn Book Fair in York.  Read on for more details ...


On November 18th, there will be a Local Writers' Book Fair in York.

The venue is Clements Hall Community Centre in Nunthorpe, York (YO23 1BW).  This is situated about a 15 to 20 walk from the central rail station in the city.  And, as it's November, the timing is perfect for a little Christmas shopping.

There will be lots of other authors there too.  I will have my Jacques Forêt Mystery stories with me which I'm happy to sign if required.  All six of these books are set in south-central France, with each book featuring a particular cosy crime for readers to solve along with Jacques and his business partner, Didier Duclos.

I will also be bringing all three of the fabulous Miss Moonshine anthologies.  For me, it's great to have the opportunity to write something other than crime for a change.  So, if your taste is for romantic, heart-warming stories, then these collections - created by a group of nine northern writers -  are just what you need!  As it says on the cover of one of the books, once you've met Miss Moonshine, 'life may never be the same again.'  One of these could be the perfect present for that great aunt that is always so difficult to buy for.

Finally, I will have the Seasonal Paths collections on my table, too - I'm back to crime for my stories in these books!.  These three collections of multi-genre stories - Authumn Paths, Winter Paths, and Spring Paths - are put together by a collaboration of nine writers that stretch across the Atlantic Ocean.  I will be able to introduce you to some new writers that perhaps you may not have come across before.  At the time of creating this post, I still do not have a publication date for the third in this series, but I'm fairly confident that, by the day of the fair, I will have supplies of all three.

So, please do come along to the fair, which opens at 9.30am.  It will be great to see you there if you can make it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment