Tuesday 14 December 2021

Merry Christmas...

 


It's the time of year when I, and the blog, take a break.  It is also my favourite time of year and there is only one place to be - home.

I've yet to put up my tree and get the house looking festive.  But all of that will happen in the next couple of days.  My Christmas cards are all done and posted and I'm looking forward to putting my feet up for a couple of weeks or so.

I'd like to thank every one of you for reading my blog - I hope it has informed, entertained and perhaps raised a smile or two along the way.

I'd also like to pass on my heartfelt thanks to all readers.  In  the same way that actors need an audience, writers need readers.  Without the first, the second would not exist!  Readers, thank you for being there, for reading or borrowing my books, for taking your precious time to review my books.  Your thoughts, comments, and questions are always, always greatly appreciated.

Lastly, if you celebrate Christmas, please have a happy one and if not then I would like send you and yours my very best wishes.


Merry Christmas


I will be back here on January 4th to let you know what will be coming up in the New Year.  Between then and now... well, look out for something special here on the blog at Twixmas...



No comments:

Post a Comment