Tuesday 8 August 2023

I'm very pleased to be able to reveal...

 ... the cover for the next book in the Paths series of anthologies.  Read on for more details ...



I hope you have been following the posts on my website and on my pages on Twitter - or is that X now? - Insta and Facebook.  If you have, then you might have worked out that a new book is on its way.  Spring Paths, the third in the series of multi-genre anthologies, is almost ready for publication.  And the gorgeous new cover is on the right.  What do you think?

The two previous books, Authumn Paths and Winter Paths are still available on Amazon, and soon Spring Paths will be joining them.

The author line-up for the new book is slightly different, too.  This time around, we have two new faces, Eden Monroe and Gianetta Murray.  You will fInd out more about these writers in the next few months as I invite each of them onto my blog.

At the moment, all the stories are collated, and the book is being prepped for uploading.  All of which is completely beyond my comprehension.  I'm expecting that I will be able to let you know fairly soon when the book will be available for purchase.  I'll also be able to let you see the blurb at that point, too.

In the meantime, just gaze at the fabulous cover and look out for my next post some time in September.   I will have loads more details then.



Still not read Autumn Paths or Winter Paths yet?  Then check them both out here Here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling your readers about our anthology. This is exciting and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, great fun and exciting times ahead! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete