Tuesday 12 March 2019

Defined by Books...

... please join me...




I've been invited to speak at Sherburn-in-Elmet Old Girls' School on Thursday March 28th at 2.00pm.
As my life seems to have been all about books - either as a reader, a student, a researcher, a collector and now as a writer - I thought the subject of books would make an excellent topic for my talk.  But, don't worry I won't be hogging all of the limelight.  I will be letting some of my characters take centre stage as I will be reading from my latest novel, Montbel.
There will be plenty of time for questions and I will be allotting some time to a short wrting workshop.
In addition, tea and cakes will be available all.  Tickets for the event are for the event are at the very reasonable price of £3.00.  Please make sure you book your place through Sherburn Library on 01609 5360330 or through the Old Girls' School on 01977 685178.
I will have a supply of books with me and they will be on sale during the course of the afternoon.  I hope you can join myself and Ellen Schofield - the organiser - on March 28th.  I can promise you a fun afternoon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment