Tuesday 4 June 2024

Newark Book Festival ...

… will be here very soon. Read on for more info ...

This year the Newark Book Festival will run from July 11th up to and including July 14th. As with previous festivals, there will be plenty of events happening all over town during those four days.

Along with workshops, author interviews, specific events for children, and music, there will also be an amazing Book Fair. In the Market Place, there will be loads of book stalls and I will be there, too!

So, please do join me on Sunday, July 14th, in the Market Place, Newark, NG24 1DU.

I will be there all day from 10.00 am and I will be signing and selling books. I will have all six of my Jacques Forêt Mysteries with me.  So, if you would like to chat about France, the Cévennes, the stories, or even Jacques himself, please drop by and say hello.  I will also be able to give you latest info on the next book in the series.

I will be bringing the three fabulous Miss Moonshine anthologies as well.  If you are in need of a feel-good, heart-warming read for the summer, then these collections of gentle stories will see you through the holidays.  They are ideal for those few moments when the kids are busy, and all you need is a cuppa and a bit of me-time.

In addition, I will have the multi-genre miscellanies of tales from the Seasonal Paths Collection. Three are currently available, and a fourth is almost ready to be published.  So, come along and find out if the final book, Summer Paths, is out.  

It would be great to see you there if you can make it.

A full program of events is available to consult or download Here
I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that the weather will be sunny and warm ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment