Tuesday 15 December 2020

Merry Christmas...




That time of year has come around yet again.  It seems to come round more quickly these days.  As a child, I remember waiting interminably for Christmas to arrive.  Which makes no sense as time is a constant and a month, week or day back then still took just as long to pass as they do now!

It's been an unusual year - to say the least.  But, if my blog has entertained or informed or just plain chased the boredom away for a moment or two, then please accept my most sincere thanks for reading my words.  To readers of my books, I would like to convey my very grateful thanks.  Reviewers, thank you for reading my books and then taking some of your very precious time to let me know what you think.  Your comments and thoughts - positive or negative - are always read, considered and, if I can, are acted upon. Your input is greatly appreciated.

So, as I take a break over this festive season, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate the season as such.  And to those who do not, may I offer my very best wishes to you and yours.



I will be back in the New Year with my first post for 2021 on January 12th, so watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your blog, Angela... and your stories. Thanks. Marry Christmas to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allan. Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

      Delete